At Glascott Landscape & Civil, we do what we do because we’re committed to creating beautiful spaces that last.
We specialise in all aspects of landscape construction encompassing demolition, earthworks, plumbing and electrical services, drainage, concrete works, paving, stone work, irrigation, garden preparation and planting. Our services also include traffic and pedestrian management and environmental control measures. We manage the complete project from concept to construction and even ongoing maintenance if required.
Our areas of expertise extend to stormwater control measures, creek and drainage reconstruction as well as rehabilitation and remediation works. And once each project is completed, we can even provide ongoing professional maintenance services.
We are ISO certified and also have certified QA and OHS systems in place.
Some of our major projects over decades have included:
- Manly Ocean Beach and Brighton le Sands Promenades in Sydney
- Large scale Residential Landscaping at places like Googong in Canberra and Jordan Springs, in Sydney
- Streetscape and Car Parking projects such as the Jones Street Mall in Sydney
- Major rehabilitation and remediation projects like Cockatoo Island and The Coal Loader on Sydney Harbour
- Parks and playgrounds like the Royal Hospital for Women Park in Sydney, Rosebud Foreshore Playspace, on the Mornington Peninsula in Victoria
- Development of public spaces like The Goods Line, Sydney and the Beijing Gardens, Canberra
- Educational facilities such as La Trobe University, University of Queensland, Australian National University and Macquarie University
Please visit our Projects Gallery to see more of our work
Read about our services:
Ovals & Open Spaces Parks & Playgrounds Commercial & Residential Promenades & Streetscapes Environmental & Remediation Community & Infrastructure Cultural & Heritage