At Glascott Landscape & Civil, we do what we do because we’re committed to creating beautiful spaces that last.
We specialise in all aspects of landscape construction encompassing demolition, earthworks, plumbing and electrical services, drainage, concrete works, paving, stone work, irrigation, garden preparation and planting. Our services also include traffic and pedestrian management and environmental control measures. We manage the complete project from concept to construction and even ongoing maintenance if required.
Our areas of expertise extend to stormwater control measures, creek and drainage reconstruction as well as rehabilitation and remediation works. And once each project is completed, we can even provide ongoing professional maintenance services.
We are Federal Safety Commissioner (FSC) accredited and ISO certified, and also have certified QA and OHS systems in place.
Some of our major projects over decades have included:
- Promenades and public spaces such as Manly Beach and Brighton le Sands in Sydney, and Southport Broadwater on the Gold Coast
- Large scale Residential Landscaping at places like Googong in regional NSW and Jordan Springs, in Sydney
- Streetscape and plazas such as Newport shopping village and Jones Street Mall, Sydney
- Major rehabilitation and heritage reuse projects like Cockatoo Island and The Coal Loader on Sydney Harbour
- Parks and playgrounds like the Rosebud Foreshore Playspace in Melbourne, Collaroy All-Abilities Playground in Sydney
- Development of public spaces like The Goods Line, Sydney and the Beijing Gardens, Canberra
- Educational facilities such as La Trobe University, University of Queensland, Australian National University and Macquarie University and the University of Technology Sydney
Please visit our Projects to see our work experience
Read about our services:
Ovals & Open Spaces Parks & Playgrounds Commercial & Residential Promenades & Streetscapes Environmental & Remediation Community & Infrastructure Cultural & Heritage